How Does it Work?
I will paint a beautiful photo taken at your wedding ceremony. Prior to the event, we will have chat about what your preferences are. I love to paint special moments such as the bride and groom exchanging vows, the first kiss, or walking back down the aisle as a newly-married couple
If you have a photographer already booked in, then I will need to find out if your photographer can send me a photo on the night that I can use. If not, then I will take my own photo
After the wedding ceremony, I will have my painting station set up in your reception venue. Working from a photo taken at the ceremony, I will begin the painting process.
- The canvas is pre-primed with an orange paint layer which will be painted over
- A sketch is drawn up on the canvas
- I will mix my colours and begin painting, using professional-quality oil paint
- I will paint at your reception for 6 hours while your guests will be free to walk over and watch when they want. I will take a short break halfway through
- Since my artwork pays a lot of attention to detail, the majority of your painting with be finished but I will need to take it back to my studio to finish up
- The artwork will be protected with a satin varnish upon completion
- The artwork will be ready approximately 1-2 weeks after the event and will come ready-to-hang with a signed certificate of authenticity
- Frames can be arranged
I am based on the Gold Coast, so I will be able to travel to Northern NSW, Gold Coast surrounding areas, Brisbane, and Sunshine Coast areas